- Membership agreement
- This membership agreement shall be used by the members specified below for the service "PARIS BROW Online Shop" (including the help page, hereinafter referred to as "this site") provided by Paris. Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company"). It applies to everything about.
- Please be careful about changes to this agreement
- 1. The Company shall be able to change this agreement at any time without obtaining the consent of the member, and the member consents to this.
2. The changes in the preceding paragraph shall be deemed to have been approved by all members when they are displayed on this site for one month.
- Notification to members
- 1. If we determine that it is necessary other than the case of change of this agreement, we will notify the member of necessary matters at any time.
2. The notice in the preceding paragraph shall be deemed to have been notified to all members when it is displayed on this site.
- About membership registration
- Membership registration is required to make purchases on this site. Membership registration is free.
* To log in, you will need the email address and password you entered when you registered as a member.
- Personal information provided by members
- When using this site, important personal information such as member\'s address, telephone number, purchase history, etc. is registered on the net server, but we shall manage the personal information appropriately and surely, and by law etc. We will not disclose it unless disclosure is required.
* In some cases, such as charts, it may be aggregated to the extent that one individual cannot be identified.
- If you do not approve the membership registration from the customer
- When we receive an application for membership registration, we are not able to register a fictitious person, register as a member of a third party other than the person, or have been dismissed from the membership in the past. If we deem it appropriate, we may not approve the membership registration.
Even if you are a member who has approved once, if it turns out that you are one of the above, we will immediately cancel the approval.
- It is prohibited to divert or use it for commercial purposes other than personal use.
- Members who use this site are prohibited from copying or diverting any information posted on this site to others.
- About the posted contents
- The contents posted on this site and the contents of business provided by the Company may be changed or canceled without notifying the members. In addition, we do not guarantee any information provided by us.
- Service may be temporarily interrupted
- 1. The Company may temporarily suspend this site without prior notice to members in the event of any of the following.
(a) When the system of this site is maintained regularly or urgently.
(b) When this site cannot be provided due to fire, power outage, etc.
(c) When this site cannot be provided due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, eruptions, floods, and tsunamis.
(d) When this site cannot be provided due to war, riot, riot, mayhem, labor dispute, etc.
(e) In addition, when the Company determines that temporary suspension of this site is necessary due to operational or technical reasons.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by members or other third parties due to delays or interruptions in the provision of this site due to reasons other than those in the preceding paragraphs. I will not bear it.
- Prohibited matters
- 1. The following acts are prohibited on this site.
(a) Acts that infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of other members, third parties or our company
(b) Sending or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
(c) Acts that give disadvantage to a third party
(d) Acts of using this site for the purpose of profit
(e) Acts that are offensive to public order and morals
(f) Acts that lead to criminal acts
(g) Other acts that violate the law
2. If a member causes damage to a third party when using this site, the member shall resolve it at his / her own risk and expense, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company. increase.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages of the member caused by the use of this site, and shall not be obliged to compensate for the damages.
4. If a member causes damage to the Company in violation of this Article, the Company shall be able to claim compensation for the damage suffered by the member.
- About change of member registration information
- 1. If there is a change in the address, telephone number or other notifications to the Company, the member should follow the procedure for changing the registration information using the method prescribed by this site.
2. Even if the member suffers a disadvantage due to the failure to submit the notification set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company will not be liable for it.
Prohibition of transfer Members shall not be allowed to transfer or use the rights they have as members of this site to a third party, sell or sell, change their name, set pledges, or provide other collateral.
- We may disqualify you from membership
- 1. If a member falls under any of the following items, the Company shall be able to dismiss the member and disqualify him / her without prior notice or notification to the member.
(a) If you make a false declaration at the time of registration
(b) When the entered information has been tampered with
(c) When the registered e-mail address or password is used improperly
(d) If you interfere with the operation of this site
(e) If the honor of our company is significantly damaged
(f) When the member has undergone a guardianship trial and has not obtained the consent of a guardian, etc.
(g) When the member is significantly delayed in payment of the product price, etc.
(h) When the member does not perform the change procedure even though the registration information has been changed and cannot be contacted.
(i) If you violate any of these Terms
(j) In addition, when the Company deems it inappropriate as a member
2. If a member suffers damage due to any of the items in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall be able to claim compensation for the damage suffered regardless of whether or not the member has been dismissed from this site.
- If you wish to withdraw
- Please contact us by checking "Check here if you wish to withdraw" from the inquiries on this site.
- Service may be changed / interrupted / stopped
- 1. Our company can change, suspend or stop all services of this site without notifying the members.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the member or a third party due to the service change, interruption or suspension of this site.
- Responsibilities other than service content
- The Company is not responsible for the transaction contract and its performance except for the sale of foods and related products and services that are the services operated by this site. We are not liable for the provision or change of each service other than the above services, and for the damages and disadvantages of members and third parties caused by each service.
- About reply and contact about ordering / shipping of goods
- 1. When a registered member places an order for a product on this site, the registered member will be notified by an order confirmation email that the order has been confirmed.
2. Please note that it may not be possible to purchase the ordered products in a hurry. In that case, we will do our best to arrange a substitute.
3. When shipping the product, we will contact you with a shipping confirmation email.
- About the conclusion of the contract
- The sales contract will be concluded when the order confirmation email is sent from us.
- Compliance with credit card payment, bank transfer payment usage rules, etc.
- Members shall use credit card payment and bank transfer payment specified by the Company as the payment method for using the services of this site.
- Accepting inquiries
- Please contact the following for product sales on this site.
"PARIS BROW online shop" inquiry window
Depending on the content, it may take some time to get an answer. In addition, please note that holidays will be handled after the next business day.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- Japanese law, all the terms of our company, and the terms of each service provider apply to all contracts related to the use of services by members.
In addition, if a dispute or litigation is required between the member and the Company, the district court at the location of the head office of the Company shall be the court having the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.
- Be careful when managing your registered email address and password!
- 1. The member shall take full responsibility for the use and management of the registered e-mail address and password.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the member due to the use of the member\'s registered e-mail address and password by another third party, regardless of the intentional negligence of the member. .. If a member forgets his / her registered e-mail address or password, he / she shall immediately notify us and follow our instructions. In addition, the use of this website made with the registered e-mail address and password is considered to have been made by the member.
- About suspension of membership qualification by our company
- 1. If the Company deems it urgent, the member\'s qualification may be suspended without the consent of the member, and the member consents in advance.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the member being unable to use this site due to the measures set forth in the preceding paragraph.
- It is your responsibility to maintain communication equipment, etc.
- Members shall prepare the communication equipment, communication lines, software, and all other equipment necessary for using this site at their own expense and responsibility. In addition, members shall maintain their terminals normally so as not to interfere with the services of this site. The Company is not liable if the member cannot receive the member service due to an abnormality in the communication line or the personal computer used by the member.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- 1. Purpose of use
On this site, "personal information such as name, e-mail address, address, telephone number (hereinafter referred to as personal information)" of the person who registers as a member is reply / contact about inquiries, distribution of e-mail newsletter, this The purpose is to use it for information from the site and delivery of purchased products.
2. Handling of personal information
This site will responsibly and strictly manage the collected personal information, properly dispose of it, delete it, and will not disclose it to a third party.